Training sessions in Barcelona city:
Throughout the year, Avalon offers courses which are funded with contributions from the participants as well as with the support of the City Council from Barcelona.
The different topics are defined upon the needs and demands of the various organizations we work with. Some courses, which are usually held on the second semester of each year, are focused on specific and innovative contents proposed by our team of trainers, external advisors and the organizations that attend the courses.
The courses that have been held so fare are the following:
• Basic Workshop on non-profit organizations
• Project Elaboration
• How to search for funding • Financial and fiscal tax management for non-profit organizations
• Taxation for non-profit organizations
• Why networking?
• Accounting framework
• ICT • Human Resources Management
• Participatory management: internal and external • How we manage our organization
• Strategic planning
• Google Apps: computer tools for participative management • European funding sources: European projects and calls for proposals
• Internal communication and teamwork
• External communication and image: Marketing plan
• New channels of communication
• Conflict Resolution and Management
Training provided to municipalities from Barcelona province
Catalog of gender equality and citizenship activities from “Barcelona Provincial Council”
Throughout the year, Avalon offers a wide range of training courses on non-profit management, aimed at the municipalities that comprise Barcelona's province. These training courses are 50% funded by the Barcelona Provincial Council.
Avalon tries to adapt as much as it can the contents of these training courses to the features of the non-profit organizations within the different municipalities . We work through questionnaires sent to those organizations who have registered to the courses which end up in a diagnosis. Thanks to this return and the diagnose, we can adapt the courses to their idiosyncrasy.
Also, the versatility of the team of trainers we have helps to adapt better to each group taking the course.
Municipalities with whom have worked
Since 2008 we have worked with the following municipalities:
Arenys de Munt (Web)
Montcada I Reixac (Web)
La Garriga (Web)
Sant Cugat del Vallès (Web)
Sant Sadurní d’Anoia (Web)
Vilafranca del Penedès (Web)
Parets del Vallès (Web)
Vilanova i la Geltrú (Web)